Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday, Nicholas!

I can't believe it.  Our little peanut has turned one.  I'm a little sad that he's no longer a "baby" and is now a toddler, but I'm also excited for all the fun times ahead.

We started the day with the traditional birthday cinnamon rolls (minus the icing).  I think Nicholas would have eaten a whole one if I let him.  We put a candle on the rolls and sang happy birthday.  He face lit up at the candle.  :-)  Then, Grandma and Grandpa called and sang happy birthday via Facetime.

Daycare decorated the infant room door and his cubby for his birthday.






 After work and daycare, we took Nicholas out to dinner.  He ordered from the kid's menu like a big boy.




 Then we went home to open gifts from mommy and daddy.









Nicholas also got many facebook messages,texts, videos, and phone calls from people wishing him a Happy Birthday.  He wants to thank everything for all the wonderful wishes!!  He can't wait to see everyone Saturday for the big party!




No comments:

Post a Comment