Nicholas had his 12 month well visit appointment this morning. He's healthy and there are no concerns. He's 18 lbs. 3.5 oz (8th percentile), 28 inches (2nd percentile), and his head is 46.5 cm (63rd percentile!).
I'm so excited to start giving him milk. I can't wait to stop buying his expensive extra calorie formula. Something tells me he won't mind the switch. He loves all food and he has been practicing with his sippy cup for a few months now so we will see how it goes.
His favorite things to do are using anything has a hammer or banging toys together, using anything (especially the laundry basket) as a push toy, and pulling himself up and walking around the furniture. He also likes to put things in buckets, etc. Last night I found blocks in the tummy compartment of the toy dinosaur he has. I have also recently found his shoe in the mailbox of his toy house. Oh, the silly games he plays.
No comments:
Post a Comment