Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day

Yesterday was my first day back to work and the first day of daycare for Nicholas.  I was nervous and worrying about him all day.  I missed him so much!  He did great though so I had nothing to worry about.  He did not nap very well - very short naps of 30 minutes or less, but they said he was basically a happy baby throughout the day.  He even made some friends! He was quite tired during the evening when we got home though.  Hopefully he will nap better the more he gets used to being there with more noises and action going on around him.

He made his first art project - a pineapple made of construction paper pieces.  He even sat in a high chair to make it.  It's up at the daycare, but when they are done with it I can take it home.  :-)

Mommy did pretty well being without him for the whole day.  No tears! I think it helped that Rob dropped him off in the morning.  I think I would have cried in the car if I had to drop him off.  I was really excited to pick him though and I couldn't wait to hold him!


No comments:

Post a Comment