Well, hello there third trimester! Phew, time is flying by quick and I can't believe there's only a few months left before we get to meet our baby! I'm starting to feel pretty tired again, but I'm not sure if that's due to the pregnancy or the tax season work hours. Probably a combination of both.
I had my 28 week appointment today and the baby is measuring well and the heartbeat sounds good! I also had my glucose test today for gestational diabetes. I actually didn't think the sugary drink was as bad as advertised. It definitely wasn't good, but I think I had prepped myself for worse. I had the fruit punch flavor and it tasted like super sugary kool aid. Hopefully my blood work comes back normal.
We've made significant progress on the nursery. Well, Rob really has done all the hard work. The nursery is painted, we've cleaned out the closet which we've been using for storage, and we put in a closet organizer system. Our furniture is being delivered on Saturday!!! Pictures to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment